HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
*-We reserve the right to request a deposit on the initial library drive.
- When you sign your agreement, we will send you the currently active library on flash drive. If you do not have a separate hard drive on your automation computer or sufficient space to create an 80GB partition on one, we can send the library pre-loaded on a hard drive.* All songs are "cart chunk" encoded with only the "SEG" (segue) tag ... all other tags are set at 0:00.00. Most automation software works fine with this tagging. However, if you are going to voicetrack and require the "INT" (intro) tag, or any of the additional tags, we need to know this before we send your library.
- We will work with you to design the format "hot clocks" based upon your projected commercial load, information features, and other programming considerations. While we are designing your station's clocks, we will also be producing the imaging tracks for your station. These will be sent to you as a "zipfile" via Hightail or SendThisFile.
- When your launch date has been agreed upon, you will receive two weeks of automation music logs in a zipfile e-mailed to your specified contact for importing to the automation computer. These files may be superceded as we "tweak" the hot clocks after the format launches.
- For the first several weeks, we will send one or two weeks of automation files at a time, via e-mail. This enables us to implement "tweaks" more efficiently.
- After the initial "shakedown" period, you will receive periodic music library updates at the frequency specified in your agreement. The updates will also include replacement automation logs for the current period which take into account the library and rotation changes and should be used beginning with the earliest date possible after the library updates have been loaded to your automation computer. The updates will also contain automation logs for the number of weeks until your next update, plus one.
- If your station has a live stream, we will periodically conduct a real-time station monitor to determine if any changes need to be made to the hot clocks or library. If you do not stream, we request that you send three unscoped hours at least monthly (one hour each from mornings, middays, and afternoons). If your station has live talent we may request more frequent airchecks as needed for evaluation.
- We will consult with you via telephone and e-mail regarding sales promotions and listener events. These can be scheduled as needed with your station manager, sales manager, and operations manager. There is no additional charge for these consultations, up to twice monthly.
- Additional imaging tracks can be produced as needed, at no additional charge.
If you have any questions, please call or e-mail us.